14 November 2007

Trinidad Venezuela

My observations on reading "Something weird is going on"

PNM / Chavista - Red
COP/ Guarimba - White.

Julia is obviously assuming people can read.
30% of Trinis can't. My guess is Venezuela is similar.

But I suppose I should read the proposed reform since I can.

For some reason the social classes cannot unite.

This is why there was no Belmont posse at the St Ann's Candidate debate.
Which only Daniel attended.

Not sure if the rumours of PNM sending around a car to say no debate are true. - Wouldn't put it past them, but has not been verified to me at any rate. PNMites who I asked were at party in St James.

All things must come to
El lugar de su quietud

1 comment:

Kate said...

I am very intrigued by your blog, as it raises issues which are very worrying, and I am ashamed to say that I am not nearly as familiar with the situation as I should be. If you would like, I would like to discuss this further with you; feel free to e-mail me at rolita816@gmail.com. Best, Kate